If you read this blog, you probably have less in common with Donald Trump than you think!
- Get-away Jungle CraftWe visit a Dayak tribe to observe how they maintain their connections with nature and traditions
- Trekking in Gunung LeuserGUNUNG LEUSER is one of the biggest remaining areas of unspoiled nature in the world.
- Rainforest Knowledge
- Livelihood in Gunung LeuserWe follow the main road along the Geumpang River, from Ketambe and upstreams towards Blangkejeren, making stops along the road to visit farmers and farms.
- Banda Aceh One-day Tour
- Carita Beach and Krakatau VolcanoSea the panorama, the beauty and expanse of sea and white sand, and a dormant volcano with a violent past of Banten, West Java.
- Bali ClassicLand in Denpasar, rest in comfort at a beach resort, swim in the sea, listen to explanations regarding Balinese culture and other Balinese traits you will encounter later.
- Sulawesi Toraja TourToraja is an area in south-central Sulawesi,and also the name of an ethnic group, famous for intricate funeral rites and for spectacular, very unique, housing architecture.
- Komodo Archipelago OdysseyKomodo has become famous for the Komodo Dragon, the biggest lizard on earth, but it deserves visiting also for its archipelago with islands all around the horizon, and for its diving waters with corals and Manta Ray.
- Into Dayak CountryAn unfogettable experience in the forests and on the rivers and lakes in the interior of Borneo, or the Heart of Borneo, in the company of the people who live there.
- Heart of BorneoThis trip is a combination of boating, trekking, jungle camping and staying with Dayak tribes, the indigenous people of Borneo in the places where they live.