Bali Classic TourDuration: 7 Days 6 Nights
Land in Denpasar, rest in comfort at a beach resort, swim in the sea, listen to explanations regarding Balinese culture and other Balinese traits you will encounter later.
Bali - Truely the island of gods
Bali is already well known, the world over, for its remarkable cultural manifestations in music, dance, sculpture, painting and religious ceremonies, as well as for its landscapes and beaches.
We invite specialists to give you background presentations regarding the history of Bali, religion, traditions, and craftsmanship. We will visit a senior lady who is training young girls in the basics of the specialized tradition of Balinese dance, and a musician who shows the use of the gamelan (Balinese orchestra for ceremonial music) instruments.
Level of Fitness Requirement:
Medium Adventure (you can choose a climb to the crater of Gunung Agung)
Trip starts / ends: Denpasar, Bali
Best time to go:
March – October – no or little rain, November – February – cooler but rainy season, short trekking is still possible but it is not the right time for climbing Gunung Agung
Participants : Min. 7 Max. 15
- stay in Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali
- visit temples and the Palace of Ubud
- visit artisans at work (painters, woodcarvers, silversmiths)
- see traditional Balinese ballet drama with gamelang music
- visit traditional Bali village including trekking through typical, intensely cultivated Balinese landscape with rice terraces, alternatively climb Gunung Batur or Gunung Agung, the sacred mountain of Bali, for sunrise view
- back to the beach to rest before leaving for home, alternatively for Komodo Island and the Komodo Dragons, via Labuan Bajo and Rinca Island